Friday, August 27, 2010

Tag

4 things tag

4 things found in my school bag:
1. Index cards
2. Pens.
3. pencils
4. Calculator

4 things found in my purse:
1. Gum
2. Pen
3. Chap stick
4. ments
4 things in my room:
1. My bed
2. Desk
3. Markers and colored pencils
4. bulletin board

4 things I’m currently in to:
1. Reading
2. Playing guitar
3. Doing school work. Yes! I am into it at the moment.
4. Drawing with makers. who knows why? hehe

4 things I bet you didn’t know about me:
1. I'm 15 and I still don't have my learners permit. :-P
2. I hate milk but I love just about every other food.
3. I love brushing my teeth! Ever since I got my braces off I brush my teeth all the time!!! :D :D :D
4. I like to straighten my hair sometimes. It makes it feel so soft.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I like your answers. :-)
He he! I still don't like brushing my teeth too much... :-)

I hope school is going well for you! Have you found a guitar teacher yet?

Blessings,
Leah